PRIVACY PLEASE Royale Black Dress
Privacy Please is a vintage-inspired label that launched in Summer 2015. The line showcases flirty dresses, rompers and separates in dusty florals and sleek stripes. The pieces are beloved by major fashion bloggers, including Arielle Nachmani of Something Navy and Courtney Trop of Always Judging.
- Refined and regal, yet suitable for casual queens, the Royale Dress by Privacy Please is anything but common. Ribbed fabric shapes a classy off-shoulder silhouette that falls into a floor-length skirt with a tasteful side slit.
- 95% rayon 5% elastane
- Hand wash cold
- Fully lined
- Rib knit fabric
- Draped foldover neckline
- Side seam slit
- Neckline to hem measures approx 52" in length
- Revolve Style No. PRIP-WD331
- Manufacturer Style No. PPDR112 F17
- Modeled in size XS.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'11", Waist 24", Bust 34", Hips 35"