ERDEM Pia Elizabeth Garden-Print Tulle Emerald Green Dress
Erdem Moralıoğlu presented this emerald-green Pia dress on his SS18 runway, in a show that expressed the designer's admiration for the Queen and her style during her early reign in the 1950s. It's crafted from Elizabeth Garden-print tulle and has a décolleté-framing off-the-shoulder neckline with a gathered bust and internal boning across the crepe bodice, then flares out with ruffled trim across the waist and ankle-grazing hem. Heighten the sophisticated mood by carrying a metallic box clutch and wearing stiletto sandals.
- COLOUR: Emerald-green
- COMPOSITION: 100% polyamide. Lining: 97% silk, 2% polyester, 1% elastane.
- CARE: Dry clean
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: UK
- Tonal-blue Elizabeth Garden print
- Mid-weight tulle
- Off-the-shoulder neckline, short sheer sleeves
- Internal boned crepe bodice
- Gathered bust, under-bust and front the waist
- Ruffle-trimmed waist and hem
- Centre-back concealed-zip fastening
- Emerald silk-blend crepe de Chine lining